All Saints Kingsway has various sized rooms which are available for rental for meetings, concerts, activities or film crews. Please feel free to contact the office for rental rates and availability.
[email protected] call 416-233-1125 ext. 0.
THE PARISH BUILDING
The parish was founded as a daughter parish of St. Georges On-the-Hill in 1944. Originally, the congregation met in the Sunnylea Public School until the first part of the church building was completed in 1947. In 1966, the building was destroyed by fire but was rebuilt within a year.
The church is located in a high visibility area of central Etobicoke. It is constructed of honey-coloured limestone in the Gothic style of architecture. There is a small parking lot for staff and visitors located at the east end of the church property, with access from Kings Lynn Road. Additional parking is available in the municipal lot across the street from the church.
There is an elevator permitting access to the building for those with mobility issues, as well as a small cloakroom. The worship space itself seats a total of 400 including the balcony. There is a columbarium as well as a chapel in the north transept. Throughout the nave and above the high altar are beautiful stained glass windows.
On the ground floor of the building are also located the following:
- the church administrators office
- offices for the clergy, one of which has a washroom
- a fellowship room with working fireplace that has a capacity of 75. It is named the Wilkinson Room, in honour of the first rector of All Saints who served the parish for over 40 years
- a kitchenette
- a large chapel room
- the library
- the sacristy
- a public washroom with a changetable.
The basement level of the church includes:
- the Godly Play room, where we provide Sunday programs for children
- the Youth Room, where we provide Sunday programs for teens
- the Nursery with a changetable, where we provide Sunday care for infants and toddlers
- Northeast room, currently rented to a Montessori School for use between September and June
- the kitchen
- the boiler room
- two sets of washrooms for men and women
- shower and laundry rooms for use by our Out of the Cold guests
- an auditorium with stage, capacity of 250
- two small offices, one of which is currently used by the Montessori School