Join us at our fall faith formation series as we eat together, learn together, and encounter the Bible anew.
Our fall faith formation series is about making sense of the whole story of the Bible from beginning to end. It’s an introduction to what Scripture tells us about God, about each other, and about our world.
As with Alpha last year, evenings will include a meal, a short video, and time to talk in small groups.
Dinner will be served starting at 6:00. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy food and fellowship together.
At 7:00, we’ll have a short presentation including videos from the Bible Project. You can check out some of their resources here: www.thebibleproject.com
We’ll then move to small group discussions to unpack what we’ve heard.
Nursery care will be available, and there will be programming for children. Teens will form their own small group for discussion.
What you need to know:
- Please RSVP by October 6th, so we can plan responsibly for dinner. Contact Natania Friesen (email@example.com) to let us know you are coming or if you have any questions.
- If you are free at the last minute but have not RSVP’d, please come anyway! We always make extra.
- If you need to arrive later than 6:00, we will still have food available. Just come when you can, pick up something to eat, and join in.
- Join us for as many or as few sessions as you can.
- We value your contributions to the discussion. Everyone has something to share, an insight that no one else has.
- Questions are always welcome. Answers are totally optional.
- This is a great opportunity to invite friends and family who might be curious about the faith.