The Stewardship Team has released the 2020 Joyful Giving package. This includes:
- Narrative Budget
- Intention Card
- Pre-Authorized Giving Registration/Change Form
- Letter from the Executive
- Legacy Giving Information
Packages are available for pick-up in the Narthex through Sunday, October 27. Please pick yours up next time you’re at the church. Please also consider taking packages for neighbours or friends to help us avoid unnecessary postage costs.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who contributes to All Saints Kingsway through giving of the time, talent, and treasure.
Stewardship is an important part of our strategic plan. Over the course of the next years, we have committed as a community to grow and increase our programs and service offerings. To do this, we need to increase our financial capacity, as well as the number of people we have working on our projects, both in a paid capacity, and through volunteering of time and talents.
We have set ourselves several ambitious but fully attainable goals:
- Increase our identifiable givers by 5% per year
- Increase the number of people making use of pre-authorized giving by 10% per year
- Increase giving by 6-10% per year
- Increase membership by 6% per year, and by extension, increase overall participation
We would like to thank everyone in the community who gives to ASK financially and through gifts of their time and talents. We invite you to read through the package and consider how you might help us to make the goals of our strategic plan a reality next year and into the future.
Visit our Stewardship page to learn more about financial stewardship at All Saints Kingsway.