There are many ways to be involved at All Saints! Below is a list of ministries that you can be part of and who to email if you’re interested. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
These ministries all help support our Sunday services and have lots of opportunities to participate.
Training is available and provided to all who are interested in joining.
1. Chancel Team, contact Cathie Figueira – responsible for setting the altar for communion, cleaning the altar linens, and arranging the flowers.
2. Sidespeople, contact Mary Anne Huggins – responsible for greeting people at the door, handing out leaflets, taking the offering, and releasing people to go up for communion.
3. Readers, contact Peter Woolford – responsible for reading the scriptures publicly at our worship services.
4. Intercessions, contact Peter Woolford – responsible for writing prayers or finding a suitable litany to be used and for leading the prayers at our worship services.
5. Choir, contact Gerald Loo – the choir helps lead our worship at the 10am service. They practice before each service starting at 9am and again after the service until 1pm.
6. Audio/Visual Team, contact Kris Morra – responsible for operating the sound board and livestream at the 10am service.
7. Chalice Administrators, contact Kris Morra – responsible for helping with the distribution of Holy Communion.
8. Hospitality Team, contact Sharon Conway or Sheri Cameron – responsible for coordinating and serving tea/coffee and treats after the 10am service and for various other events. Also responsible for helping to identify and welcome newcomers to the parish and help with greeting at services.
9. Godly Play (Children’s program), contact Naomi Suggs – responsible for running the Godly Play program (storyteller or door person).
These ministries are part of our Outreach, Social Justice, and Community Partners.
1. Out of the Cold (OOTC), contact The Rev. Brian Suggs – responsible for coordinating all aspects of our OOTC program on Friday nights (mid-Nov until end of Mar) from 6-9pm. Volunteer opportunities are listed here, please have a look and sign up if interested.
2. Social Justice Committee, contact Sheri Cameron – this group helps raise awareness of issues in our community and communicates how parishioners at All Saints can advocate for social change.
3. All Saints Food Cupboard, contact the office – each Sunday parishioners bring pantry items that are brought forward with the offering and blessed. These items are then taken downstairs to our food cupboard and throughout the week people stop by to pick up items. Volunteers help ensure all the food is in date and takes any excess to other food banks in the area.
4. Stonegate Ministries – Backpack Drive and Christmas Giftcards
5. All Saints, Sherbourne
6. Christ Church, St. James Foodbank
7. Moorelands, contact Naomi Suggs
8. ASK Cares
9. Refugee Resettlement
Seniors Lunch –
Lay Pastoral Visitors –
Prayer Shawl Group –
Prayer Chain –
Strategic Planning –
Stewardship Team –
Fundraising Committee –